1 class. 42 students. 48 months. and counting.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

CLASS GATHERING!!!!

here are the photos frm class gathering. all the photos!!!



***
Photos

Ice Scupture

henry with all the 11 tix

Clarence

Chen Tao and Henry

Clarence And Andai

emo kidz

grp pic. awww henry so shy

i forgot to put timer. i am not in!!!

our best grp pic

where is henry looking?

the 3 girls there. my hands arnt shaking. it is the train.
henry andai and a bit of me. i think kai wei took this one
ours nice fingers.
our shoes, slippers,high heels.

awww...so sad
tats all the photos for class gathering pple. we had loads of fun.
tata bye.



***
Quotable Quotes

Han Jing: Sry Sry i not being Rascist. *Bows*
Henry: I will get mad if u take my cap off.
Xenia: (In the theatre)The ceiling is very bad to look at.
Me: Seeing you shorter than me boosts my moral lyk mad.
Andai: Dun be evil
Kai Wei: I shall go sulk
Nicholas: Lets all go eat la faster.
Zi Xun: *Plays wif DS*
Kai Wei:AHHH MY LEGS BROKE
Nicholas: RI SUX!
Andai: Huh what are they doing so long in the toilet?
Han Jing: Oh My Goose!!
Me: Oi You are making god a swear word.

and much more i canr rmb. if u all want any then tell me.
***

And this is the log i took in my phone

12nn Bukit Gombak Mrt
12.45 Reach Somerset
1.00 We set off
1.10 Reach Cineliesure
1.18 Went to PastaMania
2pm Play wif Food Scupture
3pm Go POC3
Frozen
5.50pm Movie ended watching Credits
6.oopm stupid 30 secs trailer
6.11Trying to fit 11pple into one small booth
6.21 Legs Broken Neoprints being decorated
6.30 NeoPrints being given out. LOSE $2!!!
6.50 Reach The Heeran. Window shop in addidas
8.05 Goin to MRT after dinner
9.00 photoshoot at Chua Chu Kang MRt
9,20 On my way home
9.30 Reach Home

No comments: