1 class. 42 students. 48 months. and counting.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Take note:

#1 After many requests to change blogskins, I've finally decided to do something about it-soon [within August hopefully]. I'll just use the blogger skin and see what I can do with it yeaa.

#2 Six-fivers with blogger accounts, do leave your email address in the tagboard by the right column and I'll add you as a blog author asap.

#3 For any future outings, gatherings [or even dates, lol] , do blog about it and leave your photos here! It would be nice to see everyone once in a while, even if its just your photo :)

#4 Show your support if you can:

Scarlet, Theatre Club Production 08, 22nd and 23 August (Friday and Saturday)
7:30pm, Nanyang Siew May Auditorium, $10
Do support haha, i know prelims (both Os and As) are on for most of my friends, but yeah, hope you'll come nonetheless okay (: You can leave a comment or text me, i'll get tickets for yall. -Hanjing

zhiyin4, 30th August, River Valley High, tickets sold at $12, $15 & $25 -Yvonne & Shermaine

'till we meet again! -xenia

No comments: